Herbalife Independent Distributor
|Related : Products for Heart Health >> |
Get the scoop on cardiovascular health!
Niteworks™ is a revolutionary dietary supplement containing an exclusive blend of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline with other ingredients that trigger the production of healthful Nitric Oxide. This is important, because as you age, production of Nitric Oxide, the naturally occurring compound which keeps blood vessels young and flexible, declines.
- Keeps blood vessels toned, flexible and youthful for improved vascular function.
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Enhances blood flow to support function of heart, brain and other organs
- Slows the impact of age on health for superior performance
- Wake up feeling rejuvenated!
- A citrusy lemon-flavored powder that mixes with water or juice-based beverages.
- 30-day supply.
And if cholesterol-laden plaque builds up in an artery, the opening shrinks, blood flow decreases and can even be blocked with formation of a clot, causing heart attack or stroke.
Scientists have discovered that Nitric Oxide dilates or expands arteries and regulates cell function throughout the body. Increased Nitric-Oxide production improves circulation to the body's vital organs, including heart and brain. Discoveries relating to Nitric Oxide led to Dr. Louis Ignarro and two other scientists winning the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1998.
Herbalife teamed with Dr. Ignarro to develop Niteworks, a lemon-flavored powder mix. Niteworks is formulated to help you create more life-supporting Nitric Oxide during the night, when Nitric-Oxide levels are naturally at their lowest.
Niteworks helps your arteries stay youthful, protects your overall cardiovascular health and slows your body's clock on internal aging.
- Nitric-Oxide benefits: Through vascular nutrition, you can increase the production of Nitric Oxide, which "exercises" or expands your vessels, increasing their youthful elasticity. In addition, Nitric Oxide is an important biological messenger that causes a cascade of benefits at the cellular level, which can improve circulatory, immune and nervous-system function. Nitric Oxide influences the functioning of virtually every organ in the body, including the lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach, brain and, of course, the heart.
- Nutrition that counts: Exercise and certain foods promote Nitric-Oxide production in your body. Niteworks is designed for nighttime consumption when your body is producing the least amount of Nitric Oxide from food and exercise. However, this product can also be used during the day. Regardless, it would be difficult to ingest the same amount of L-Arginine from foods as your body gets from Niteworks.
- Great taste: Blend Niteworks powder mix with 8 oz. of water or sparkling water for a refreshing lemon-flavored drink. For a different flavor combination, mix with your favorite juice. Be sure to use the recommended two scoops of powder mix for optimum effectiveness.
- Exclusive patent-pending formula includes:
- Proprietary combination of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline to promote Nitric-Oxide production.
- Comprehensive antioxidant system to protect Nitric-Oxide levels.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid to enhance the activities of the antioxidant system.
- Folic Acid to protect the vascular system.
- Lemon Balm to soothe and relax you.
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Enhances blood flow to support function of the heart, brain and other organs.
- Helps you wake up feeling rejuvenated.
Blend Niteworks™ powder mix with water or juice for a refreshing lemon-flavor drink. Take with Herbalife's Mega Garlic Plus and Herbalifeline™ products to promote heart health with our entire line of Essential Nutrition and Heart Health products for optimum well-being.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values maybe higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
+ Daily Value (DV) not established
+ The Nobel Prize is a registered trademark of The Nobel Foundation.
Notice: This product contains 200 IU Vitamin E. Not recommended for usage by children, pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed recommended serving size if you have a bleeding disorder, use blood thinning medications or are contemplating surgery.
*** Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
Weight-loss results are not typical, individual results will vary.
21st Jan (Monday)
9am to 10pm
Click on Cart to checkout