Herbalife Independent Distributor
When you suffer from having a congestive heart then the heart is not able to maintain adequate circulation of blood in the tissues of the body or to pump out the venous blood returned to it by venous circulation. It is very important for all patients to understand what their heart is doing so they may take action to prevent any failure by the heart.
We do realize that you cannot see inside your chest and know what is going on but there are symptoms that will clue you into the fact that you are having some problems. All of a sudden, you notice that you have a shortness of breath whenever you try to walk or go up and down steps. This is one of the major signs of heart congestion.
All of a sudden, you realize that you tire easily and feel constantly tired even after a good nights rest. Fatigue and tiring is another signal that you should call your physician with concerns about your possibility of congestive heart problems. When you find the swelling of the feet, ankles, legs and occasionally the abdomen are constant and very discomforting then you should check with your doctor. Persistent coughing, raspy breathing or wheezing is another symptom of having a congestive heart.
"If you experience any of these symptoms, contact your doctor."
Suddenly you find that you are gaining weigh and have no way of controlling this gain. When you diet but still find that you are gaining weight, perhaps the problem is with your heart. The fact that you are still gaining weight without any cause may have cause for alarm. This is a symptom of a congestive heart. Breathing can be come rather difficult even when you are lying down. A cough or wheeze may also occur along with spitting up red sputum. These are all signals of a congestive heart and you should see your physician before it becomes congestive heart failure.
You are really into problems if you have chest pain feel palpitations of the heart and develop a fever do not hesitate go straight to the emergency room as this is a signal that your congestive heart failure is happening. You might have started out with some ankle swelling, feet swelling and leg swelling at that point I would immediately contact my physician. I am sure that at this point your physician will send you to a cardiologist. A cardiologist is a heart specialist.
A heart specialist can make suggestions that will help you maintain a healthy life style and provide you with the proper medical care. A proper diet is essential in having a healthy heart. Medicine has improved over the years and so has procedures that your cardiologist will advise you. Congestive heart problems need not become a situation of heart failure.
- The Heart
- What Is Epidemiology?
- Public Health Statistics For Heart Diseases
- Patients Needs For A Healthy Heart
- Heart Failure
- Congestive Heart Failure
- How To Find Current Research On Congestive Heart Failure
- What Evidence Of Congestive Heart Failure Is A Diagnosis Based On?
- How Can Genes Contribute To And Cure Congestive Heart Failure?
- Congestive Heart Treatment
- How Do Physicians Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
- What New Therapies For Treatment Of Congestive Heart Failure?
- Heart Medications
- Medical How It Works Saving The Heart
- How Can Stem Cells Be Used To Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
- How CHF Patients Can Take Advantage Of Translational Research?
- Enjoy The Highest Quality Of Life Possible With Congestive Heart Failure
- Living With Heart Failure-How Congestive Heart Failure Impacts Your Life
- How Doctors Are Using Their Skills To Combat Congestive Heart Failure
- Why Is Peer Review Important In The Publication Of Medical Research?
- Continuing Medical Education For Cardiac Professionals
- How Can Continuing Medical Education Credits Be Obtained?
How Can Continuing Medical Education Credits Be Obtained? While physicians spend many, many years in school prior to..
How Do Physicians Treat Congestive Heart Failure? Congestive heart failure is precisely what it sounds like; it is a failure of..
How Can Stem Cells Be Used To Treat Congestive Heart Failure? Heart failure is a devastating blow to the body system, and despite the..
Public Health Experts are outraged over the fact that the U.S. Government does..
Weight-loss results are not typical, individual results will vary.
28th May (Tuesday)
9am to 10pm
Click on Cart to checkout