Herbalife Independent Distributor
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
How to control eating habits?
How you eat? Your eating habits can play a huge role in determining your weight.
Do you eat smaller, lean servings
instead of gorging yourself on your mother's world-famous spaghetti and
meatballs? What about how fast you eat? All of these things have an
effect on your ability to gain and lose weight.
Here are a few tips on your eating habits that can have a profound effect on your battle to lose weight.
- High-fat, high calorie foods
are tough on the body, and it takes a long time to break them down.
You are at greater risk if you are eating foods like this. Pastas
with cheeses and or cream sauces are an example of high fat and
- Take your time when you eat –
for a number of reasons. First, your stomach takes time to tell your
brain you are full. You risk overeating when you eat too fast.
Second, if you chew your food completely, the enzymes in your saliva
aid in the breaking down of complex compounds in your foods, making
it easier for your body to keep up. It's also worth mentioning that
the faster you eat, the greater chance you have of building up gas.
- Eat smaller portions more often. We discussed this earlier, and you can boost your metabolism by making it work in smaller session more often. Also it helps when you eat smaller portions, because you don't risk overeating and forcing your body to keep up with your eating.
Simply changing some of your habits like how you eat, will bring great results over time. So if you truly want to lose weight, make it a goal to make these simple changes in your life.
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Subscribe to our free weight-loss newsletters
Weight-loss results are not typical, individual results will vary.
21st Aug (Wednesday)
9am to 10pm
Click on Cart to checkout