Herbalife Independent Distributor
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Does weight loss exercises really help?
Everyone needs to get exercise.
There is no replacement for getting the heart pumping and building up those muscles when it comes to losing weight. But, not enough of us make the time to get it.
Exercise doesn't have to be
pumping iron at the gym or even taking a 10-mile bike ride. Take your
dog for a 30-minute walk around the park. He will love it, and you will
feel better, too.
You've all heard the benefits of exercise before, but they are worth mentioning again:
- You will feel better. Isn't
that a good start? Exercise rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit.
- Exercise rebuilds muscles and
therefore increases your metabolism. Remember muscles are burners of
energy and the more muscles the more calories are burned.
- Exercise lowers stress.
Studies have shown that even 20 minutes of exercise, three times a
week can have a dramatic effect on your stress level.
- Exercise burns calories. When we get further into the book, and learn the process for losing weight over the long haul, you will understand why burning calories is so important. If you burn more calories than you eat, then your body starts burning the fat.
If you don't exercise on a regular
basis, you will gain weight. That is almost as sure as death and taxes.
Especially if you continue eating at a rate where you would be packing
on the pounds if you did do some exercise.
Always remember that exercise can be any physical activity – walking, cycling, swimming, sex – anything where you are raising your heart rate for an extended period of time. For some people, that could even be working in the garden.
So make sure you get a little bit of exercise every day!
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Subscribe to our free weight-loss newsletters
Weight-loss results are not typical, individual results will vary.
22nd Aug (Thursday)
9am to 10pm
Click on Cart to checkout