Herbalife Independent Distributor
Manage your weight more efficiently and build lean muscle simultaneously by encouraging your body to burn fat for energy! The solution is to reduce your carbohydrate intake while eating more protein and good fats. The HPLC Bar has been formulated with this in mind - Ultimate in high protein, low carb indulgence!
This great tasting bar delivers 45g protein, the most protein in any bar, and only 6g impact carbs (sugar and startches). Its blend of fast and slow absorbing proteins helps build and maintain muscle tissue for up to 6 hours. It gives you heaps of quality muscle-building protein while encouraging your body's natural metabolism to burn fat quickly and efficiently.
Quality protein uses fat in order to generate muscle cells, and the fat content in the HPLC Bar is monounsaturated and polyunsaturated, providing only energy for physical activity as well as fuel for muscle development. Research shows that low card diets are most successful when protein is increased to produce satiety (appetite satisfaction).
- Quality protein uses fat in order to generate muscle cells, and the fat content.
- Gives you heaps of quality muscle-building protein while encouraging your body's natural metabolism.
- Bio-nutritionally balanced at 45-18-15 (for protein-carbohydrates- fat).
- Provide energy for physical activity as well as fuel for muscle development.
- Best taken in conjunction with a balanced, nutrition diet and a training program consisting of both cardiovascular exercise and weight training.
Flavours: Caramel Rough, Chocolate
Recommended intake: Between meals or as complete meal-replacement. Store in fridge if un-finished or opened. HPLC Bar is best taken in conjunction with a balanced, nutritious diet and an appropriate training program. IT's not intended as the sole source of nutrition. HPLC Bar is recommended to supplement diets which may be low in energy and nutrients.
|Out Of Stock|
Contains No Artificial Flavours Or Colours
Weight-loss results are not typical, individual results will vary.
25th Jan (Tuesday)
9am to 10pm
Click on Cart to checkout