Herbalife Independent Distributor
"What is Fibre & its importance"
Dietary fibre is a collective term for parts of plant foods that are indigestible or resistant to digestion by human digestive enzymes. It absorbs water and increases its bulk as it passes through the intestines.
Benefits Of Fibre
- Promotes a Healthy Bowel Movement - Adequate dietary fibre intake helps to reduce risk of constipation.
- A Method of Weight Control - In many studies, overweight or obese people have shownto lose significant amount of excess body fat by simply increasing the amount of dietary fibre, especially soluble fibre, in their daily diet. Fibrous foods are often bulky and therefore filling; they also tend to be low in fat.
- Helps Contol Blood Glucose in Diabetes - A high fibre diet slows glucose absorption from the small intestine into the blood. This helps to control blood sugar levels, wich is especially important for those who are sensitive to high level of blood sugar in the body.
- Promotes Good Heart Health - Studies showed that a diet rich in fibre is protective against heart problems.
- Lowers Blood Cholestoerol - Some studies have shown that regular intake of food high in soluble fibre helps lower blood cholesterol levels.
Do You Consume Sufficient Fibre In Your Daily Diet?
Fact - One in five Singaporeans did not meet his/her recommended intake of dietary fibre. Many modern diets lack sufficient fibre, which is important for weight management and intestinal health. Most people eat less than the recommended daily dietary fibre intake. This may result in digestive distress, which includes irregularity, gas, upset stomach and bloating.
How Much Fibre Do You Need?
The Health Promotion Board (HPB) recommends:
- 2 servings of fruits and servings of vegetables.
- At least one serving of wholegrain products everyday.
Singhealth recommends that in order to maintain good health, we should consume about 25-30g of fibre daily.
Active Fiber Complex - Key Benefits
Active Fibre Complex is a healthy fibre powder to support regularity and healthy digestion. By taking Active Fibre Complex daily, it can help support your body's ability to absorb nutrients and cleanse your digestive system. * As a result, it'll enahnce your efforts to improve your health and lost weight.*
- Promotes regularity and healthy bowel movement*
- Supports growth of friendly intestinal bacteria*
- 5g of balanced soluble and insoluble fiber
- Add to Formula 1 for a thicker, smoother shake
One serving provides 5g of the recommended 25- to 35-gram daily intake of soluble and insoluble fiber. The mixture is unflavored, simply mix with your favorite beverage or add on to enhance Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix and adding a 'feel fuller' benefit and thicker, smoother sha
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values maybe higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
+ Daily Value (DV) not established
Weight-loss results are not typical, individual results will vary.
10th May (Monday)
9am to 10pm
Click on Cart to checkout