Herbalife Independent Distributor
"The legendary weight-control shake that started it all!"
|Herbalife's very first product was the original Formula 1 Protein Drink Mix. This is the phenomenal formula that started a revolution in the health and nutrition industry.|
Made from a unique blend of soy proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and herbs, Formula 1 Protein Drink Mix provides all the essential amino acids needed for sound nutrition and good health.
And this is what sets Formula 1 apart from the weight-loss pack: It is nutritious and good for you, unlike a few fad diets on the market these days. By drinking two Formula 1 shakes a day, in conjunction with eating one balanced, low-calorie meal and following a careful, Herbalife-based dietary regimen, you can reach your weight goal quickly and safely.
Formula 1 shakes are very easy to make: Just drop three or four ice cubes into your blender along with a two tablespoons of Formula 1 and 8 fluid ounces of fruit juice or non-fat milk and mix well. The result is a rich-looking, creamy shake drink that you'd swear came from your local soda fountain.
|Better still is the taste - a Formula 1 shake is so delicious you almost end up thinking you should feel guilty! Dieting never tasted this good. Here's some more elaborate recipes you won't believe will slim you down! Some shake recipes here.|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Directions For Use: Simply blend 2 tablespoons (26 grams) of Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix with 250ml of non-fat milk, juice or favourite beverage.
- What are the key ingredients? The key ingredients are 9g of protein (isolated soy protein) and 21 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Why is isolated protein important? Soy is the only plant source of complete protein, and the quality of soy protein is as good as animal sources of protein. Isolated soy protein is a great alternative in proving high quality protein without fat, saturated fat or cholesterol.
- Can I make Formula 1 shake and drink it later? No, we don't recommend it. After a while, the colour will change and vitamins will degrade due to contact with air.
- Can I make Formula 1 with hot water? It is not recommended to make Formula 1 with hot water as it may destroy the heatsensitive vitamins such as Vitamin C.
- Is Formula 1 certified Halal? Yes, it is certified Halal and thus, suitable to be consumed by Muslims.
- Did you know? After 7-10 hours of overnight
sleep without food, the body
needs to re-fuel and eating a
healthy breakfast kick-starts the
All of our ShapeWorks weight-management products are designed to work synergistically. And once you reach your goal, you will discover your overall eating habits have improved for the better!
* Amount in Powder. One cup (250ml) Vitamin A & D fortified non-fat milk contributes an additional 96 calories, 6 calories from fat, 0.6g fat, 0.4g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 443mg potassium, 13g total carbohydrate (13g sugars), and 9g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values maybe higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Weight-loss results are not typical, individual results will vary.
5th Dec (Tuesday)
9am to 10pm
Click on Cart to checkout